Direct purchasers of freight forwarding services in the United States claim that the major global freight forwarding companies conspired to fix various prices and surcharges for freight forwarding services in violation of U.S. federal antitrust laws. As a result, purchasers paid more for freight forwarding services than they otherwise would have paid. The first round of the freight forwarder settlements totaled $105,611,864, and August 24, 2015 was the deadline to file claims. The second round of the Freight Forwarders Settlement totaled $197,623,497. The current round is $53,550,000.
All persons (excluding governmental entities, Defendants, their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates) who directly purchased Freight Forwarding Services (a) for shipments within, to, or from the United States, or (b) purchased or sold in the United States regardless of the location of shipment; from any of the Defendants, subsidiary or affiliate, at any time from January 1, 2001 to January 4, 2011.
- ABX Logistics Group
- Agility Logistics Corporation
- Air Express International USA, Inc.
- Baltrans Logistics, Inc.
- BAX Global Inc.
- Dachser Intelligent Logistics
- Dachser Transport of America, Inc.
- Danzas Corporation dba DHL Global Forwarding
- DB Schenker
- Deutsche Bahn AG
- Deutsche Post AG
- DHL Express (USA), Inc.
- DHL Global Forwarding Japan K.K.
- DHL Japan, Inc.
- DSV A/S
- DSV Air & Sea Ltd.
- DSV Solutions Holding A/S
- EGL Eagle Global Logistics LP
- EGL Inc.
- Exel Global Logistics, Inc.
- K Line Logistics (USA) Inc.
- K Line Logistics Ltd.
- Kintetsu World Express (USA) Inc.
- Kintetsu World Express Inc.
- Kuehne + Nagel, Inc.
- Kuhne + Nagel International AG
- MOL Logistics Co. (Japan) Ltd.
- MOL Logistics (USA) Inc.
- Morrison Express Corporation (USA)
- Morrison Express Logistics PTE Ltd.
- Nippon Express Co. Ltd.
- Nippon Express USA, Inc.
- Nishi-Nippon Railroad Co. Ltd.
- Nissin Corporation
- Nissin International Transport USA Inc.
- Panalpina World Transport (Holding) Ltd.
- Panalpina, Inc.
- Schenker AG
- Schenker Inc.
- SDV Logistique Internationale
Current Settlements: $53,550,000
Filing Deadline: Contact SRG
To learn more about this settlement and how SRG can help you in the recovery process, please contact us:
Settlement Recovery Group, LLC (“SRG”) is not the official claims administrator, class counsel or any party in the case. SRG is a third party claims filing service that can be hired to file and track claims. We specialize in helping companies and small businesses file claims to obtain their fair share of settlement money from class action lawsuits once a settlement has been reached. Our services are voluntary and are not required to file a claim; claimants may file a no-cost claim on their own. This summary is for informational purposes only and is based on SRG’s review of publicly available case documents. Official information can be found on the case website and on the court docket. This summary is not and should not be construed as legal, tax, or other professional advice.
Settlement Recovery Group LLC
222 N Pacific Coast Highway, 3rd Floor
El Segundo, CA 90245