- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which the information is being collected.
- We will collect and use the personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Accessing and Updating Your Information
SRG is committed to ensuring that the personal information it receives is accurate. SRG allows users who make reasonable requests to access their personal information in SRG’s possession and to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate information. Users who have questions about personal information on file with SRG may contact SRG at the address below. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete these or correct them promptly, subject to our policies and procedures. Communication with you may be impeded if the information we hold is inadequate or inaccurate.
This Privacy Statement only applies to SRG websites and does not apply to any websites from which you may have linked to this website or to any website to which you may link from this website.
How to Contact Us
222 N. Pacific Coast Hwy, 3rd Floor
El Segundo, CA 90245
Attention: Privacy Team
Changes to Privacy Statement
SRG may change this Privacy Statement from time to time. Each time you visit the website, please see the “Revised” date to determine if it has been revised since the last time you entered the site.
Revised April 26, 2023