Plaintiffs allege that Defendants and co-conspirators conspired to raise and fix the prices of CRTs and the CRTs contained in certain finished products for over ten years, resulting in overcharges to direct purchasers of those CRTs and products. The complaint describes how the Defendants and coconspirators allegedly violated the U.S. antitrust laws by establishing a global cartel that set artificially high prices for, and restricted the supply of CRTs and the televisions and monitors that contained them.
All persons and entities who, between March l, 1995 and November 25, 2007, directly purchased a CRT Product in the United States from any Defendant or subsidiary or affiliate thereof, or any co-conspirator ("Settlement Class"). For the purposes of the Settlement, Cathode Ray Tube Products means Cathode Ray Tubes of any type (color display tubes, color picture tubes and monochrome display tubes) and finished products which contain Cathode Ray Tubes, such as televisions and computer monitors.
- LG Electronics, Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation f/k/a Matsushita Electric Industrial, Ltd.
- LG Electronics U.S.A, Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation of North America
- LG Electronics Taiwan Taipei Co., Ltd.
- Beijing-Matsushita Color CRT Company, Ltd. (BMCC)
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V.
- Hitachi, Ltd.Philips Electronics North America Corporation
- Hitachi Displays, Ltd.
- Philips Electronics Industries (Taiwan), Ltd.
- Hitachi Electronic Devices (USA), Inc.
- Philips da Amazonia Industria Electronica Ltda.
- Hitachi America, Ltd.
- LP Displays International, Ltd. f/k/a LG
- Hitachi Asia, Ltd.
- Philips Displays
- Samsung Electronics Co, Ltd.
- Tatung Company of America, Inc.
- Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
- Chunghwa Picture Tubes Ltd.
- Samsung SDI Co. Ltd.
- Chunghwa Picture Tubes (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Samsung SDI America, Inc.
- IRICO Croup Corporation
- Samsung SDI Mexico S.A. de C.V.
- IRICO Display Devices Co., Ltd.
- Samsung SDI Brasil Ltda.
- IRICO Group Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Samsung SDI Co, Ltd.
- Thai CRT Company, Ltd.
- Daewoo Electronics Corporation f/k/a Daewoo Electronics Company, Ltd.
- Tianjin Samsung SDI Co. Ltd.
- Samsung SDI Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Daewoo International Corporation
- Toshiba Corporation
- Irico Group Corporation
- Toshiba America, Inc.
- Irico Group Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Toshiba America Consumer Products, LLC
- Irico Display Devices Co., Ltd.
- Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc
- Toshiba America Electronics Components, Inc.
Filing Deadline: Contact SRG
To learn more about this settlement and how SRG can help you in the recovery process, please contact us:
Settlement Recovery Group, LLC (“SRG”) is not the official claims administrator, class counsel or any party in the case. SRG is a third party claims filing service that can be hired to file and track claims. We specialize in helping companies and small businesses file claims to obtain their fair share of settlement money from class action lawsuits once a settlement has been reached. Our services are voluntary and are not required to file a claim; claimants may file a no-cost claim on their own. This summary is for informational purposes only and is based on SRG’s review of publicly available case documents. Official information can be found on the case website and on the court docket. This summary is not and should not be construed as legal, tax, or other professional advice.